Size : 903.6 KiB (925284 Bytes)
Pharmaceutical Ethics - Sam Salek, Andrew Edgar (Wiley, 2002).pdf
Pharmaceutical Ethics is an important text, which aims to provide the ethical guidelines much needed by the pharmaceutical industry. By focusing on many of the central issues such as the ethical aspects of clinical trials, informed consent, physician or patient choice and pharmaceutical advertising, this text will provide very good coverage of an area which perhaps still lacks coherent instruction.
* Covers ethical issues involved in the testing and use of pharmaceuticals on human beings
* Investigates issues such as whether choice of drug should lie with the physician or the patient
* Looks at a wide variety of subjects connected with pharmaceutical ethics.
* Focuses specifically on the issues surrounding the pharmaceutical industry, not medicine in general.
* Fulfils an important need in the Pharmaceutical Industry